Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Images

Here I am posing in the courtyard with the entire class doing the Ahimsa by one of the beautiful trees.
Again, in another location, I am posing with the rest of the class doing the Ahimsa by an equally attractive tree.

The girls in the class and I pose by the statue of the hardworking female student.
Can you spot the Arctic Fox in this picture of some of girls from class surrounding the Freedom Mare statue.

The class and I pose for a picture following my speech about the Generations statue. I remember being scared about jumping down from my position on the Generations statue...Apparently Arctic Foxes are afraid of heights. 

I seem anxious and slightly confused before my long awaited rebirth as the Arctic Fox, luckily my classmates were supportive and helped me to realize I was BOOOORN FREEEE!!!!
This is a candid photo of the Arctic Fox, Sloth, and Dolphin watching Snapping Turtle give an inspiring speech. (Blue Jay and Bengal Tiger watch also...)
Another form of my Arctic Fox spirit guide gets a ride from the always generous White Tiger.
2 Arctic Foxes doing the Ahimsa posing happily near Waller Creek.
I am doing my best imitation of the legendary Arctic Fox howl.
And finally...One of my proudest moments in the UGS302 course. Here I am posing with Professor Bump after winning the hammer. This will be one of my most treasured memories. Before you argue the validity of this photo my height fluctuates and I love lacrosse. I did win right?



No comments:

Post a Comment